TERMS & CONDITIONS
BRISBANE BULLETS B-STORE SHIPPING POLICY
Updated: Monday 5 July 2021
- The operator is the Brisbane Bullets Basketball Pty Ltd (Brisbane Bullets or Club) located at 4/50 Borthwick Avenue, Murarrie QLD 4172, ABN 96 627 072 600.
- A delivery fee is payable in addition to the purchase price of each Product. A number of different delivery methods may be used depending on the type of order, including express, registered post and collection.
- The B-Store will provide postage to customers at the time of transaction for an additional cost. A flat rate of $10.00 for registered post, and $15.00 for express via Australia Post is available. These fees will cover orders up to 3kg.
- Orders of $150 or more, will be eligible for free postage. Any order under this amount will be required to choose one of the above mention delivery methods and payments.
- Free postage value is based off final purchase price, including any eligible discounts applied to the final amount.
- At times, customers may order a number of products meaning they don’t fit into a standard Australia Post 500g-3kg satchel. Should this occur, the customer will be contacted directly to arrange an alternative delivery method, like collection or courier.
- If the delivery is by courier, Products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier requires a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address. If no one is available to sign for the parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest courier depot. The customer is then responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
- If a courier is organised for the order, the Customer acknowledges that this may incur additional fees and freight charges for special, non-stock and/or bespoke items, heavy, bulky and/or awkward items, express or urgent deliveries; or bulk or large quantity orders.
- Postage is only available within Australia. Any customers purchasing orders overseas will be required to pay additional delivery fees or have their order cancelled and refunded.
- Please allow at least ten (10) working days for delivery from the receipt of your order and payment for your order. Delivery time is subject to availability and this period may be extended by us. Any delay in delivery will be communicated via the contact details provided upon purchase.
- All precautions will be taken by the Club to ensure the purchased items are safely and securely packaged. We acknowledge that on occasion, customers may receive products damaged from the delivery process. Should this occur, please refer to the Refunds & Exchange Policy.
- The B-Store cannot be accountable for items lost in transit.
- The Brisbane Bullets reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.